Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 15, 2009

FOR THE LOVE OF YOU


The theme below is Love discovered- the realization of which can bring transformations to Life. A man finding love the least he expected it.


I was going through life
Unmindful, so detach with
My own self..with my own feelings..
Love was just a 4-letter word.

So blunt..hollow..ordinary

Little did I knoew
I'd fall the next victim..


So it happened..
I woke up one day..
Wearing a smile on my face.
I know it wasn't there before.
I looked sharply at my reflection
In the mirror
There was a glow on those
Brown eyes..
I know it wasn't there before.

I hurried myself up
There was vigor in those moves..
I know, i was sure it wasn't there before..


Then it came down on me..


Her name kept resounding on my mind...
Like lyrics from a love song.
Her face was all that I could see.
From the moment I'd ble heavens good night
Till I see the sun and its rays penetrating through
Her eyes were diamonds piercing into my very soul...


She was my all.. She was all of me...


This heart has finally found its half..
That's all I know and need to believe
Heavens and earth may pass away.
But not the LOVE I have long so waited...

No comments:

Post a Comment