Total Pageviews

Friday, February 4, 2011

Silhouette


You asked me-
What if I don’t have wings anymore and can’t fly; how will we be able to see the world?
I answered-
I will walk with you; we may not see all the grandeur but we will discover the littlest things as we pave that road.

You asked me-
What if you get tired of walking? What if the road gets rocky and steep?
I answered-
Would you carry me? Would you find us a place to rest our tired feet so we can withstand the strains of the earth?

You asked me-
What if you just walk away? What if you feel like this road leads to nowhere?
I answered-
Grab my hand. Do not let go. Turning away for a moment does not mean walking away.
This road is long, isn’t it too early to say that at the end of this is a dead-end?

Then I asked you-
What if distance come in between and I cannot walk with you in the same pace?
Will you wait and meet me there?
I looked at you-
There was silence. Then you uttered, Yes- even if you’ll lose your way. You will find me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment